Main image

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome! Let's get acquainted!


Friends, welcome to this blog. My name is Daniel Becerra. I got a long resume, but that's for later. Let's talk about you. There are a lot of things we must get established, let us do some house cleaning first.
1. This blog is particularly targeted for the young people of the world, think sixteen to twenty-five year olds. Young men and women who:
  • Are zealous for the real deal
  • Want an authentic and fresh message
  • Refuse to accept the status quo
  • Will never give up, or sit in complacency
2. This blog is serious business :). Count on me to write often, but not too often. I will speak what I believe to be true. Now I am a child of God. I love the Lord with I believe to be all of my mind, all my heart, all my strenght, and all my soul. But this blog is NOT just for Christians.

If you are an atheist, agnostic, Jew, Muslim, or Catholic reading this, please continue to read. No matter your faith, ethnicity, sexual preference, status, or health, I want to meet you. I want to say hello to you. I want to get to know you. I apologize on behalf of anyone who ever insulted you in the name of the Father. If they did, please know I am truly sorry on their behalf. Let's talk?

3. Come back to this blog at least three to four times. If after that, I have not yet caught your attention, you have all the right to leave. I do ask that you have patience with me. I am not a professional blogger, but I do have things to say, words fresh from the Lord. There is a focus to the blog, however. Not too narrow, but narrow enough. What's the focus? Refer to item 1 on this list.

4. This content is copyrighted, but you are encouraged to use it, quote, distribute it, spread it as you wish. Scratch that. You are highly, super-archi encouraged to do these things. Other than, let's have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment